LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Huh...

You don't really see humor like this, I like it. Is there a name for it? Most people who use sprites are lazy, but I can see that you put in some effort. Great work.

Emptygoddess responds:

I like to think you see it all the time. such as right now! In this animation. BOOSH! Humor smacking you in the face.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Review for "Metal Gear Awesome 2" by Xeozenus

I like your work, but I'm sad to say that I was disappointed by this one. You tried too hard to make it funny, and it ended up being one ignorant joke after another. I laughed a little, very litte, but it wasn't as good as the first one. It lost that spark of nerd humor that you have. Anyway, yeah...

Gravity's Just a Theory Gravity's Just a Theory

Review for 'Gravity's Just a Theory' by Xeozenus

I thought it was interesting. Usually, when people do random things, it doesn't really tie together. Your timing was good, and the art was simple. I guess the next step is to just practice and improve your skills. I see potential. Good luck.

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Review for 'Race Across The Rainbow' by Xeozenus

I love this. Completely original, simple, and fast. I hope that this inspires some originality at NG, probably wont though. Good message, totally true. I'm guessing that they were wearing business suits for a reason. Perhaps an indication toward people caught up in corporations? The music fits very well. I hope you make more great flashes.

RepublicaSocialistaMundia RepublicaSocialistaMundia

Review for "RepublicaSocialistaMundia" by Xeozenus

Good work. The animation was simple, but still a good message. An old saying goes "When wanting peace, prepare for war". I liked the destroying of the social pyramid. I suppose your next step is to expand your art style, since your timing and length were great.

.,V (^_^) | <3 | ( . \ ' )

Listening to the whispers...

A Simple Light A Simple Light

Review for &quot;A Simple Light&quot; by Xeozenus

I liked the etchy drawing style. Made it look like it was done by hand. A good short. Hoping for good things from you.

A Beautiful Life A Beautiful Life

Review for &quot;A Beautiful Life&quot; by Xeozenus

The art style was very good. I took it as "Enjoy life". The only problem is you haven't used this talent more often. I hope you keep creating.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Review for &quot;-Move Your Feet-&quot; by Xeozenus

I can't express how well this was made. Your sprites were excellent, everything was timed great, an addictive song, but most of all, it kept up with the original music video. I was expecting the squirrel to pop up though. Keep up the great work, and show others how it's done.

Pass-my-Flash 1 Pass-my-Flash 1

Review for &quot;Pass-my-Flash 1&quot; by Xeozenus

Good work. Fluid, simple,and fast passed. I was wondering when someone was going to do this idea. Expecting great artistic work in later series. Can't wait to see what happens with the complexity of color. Keep it up.

The Passion to Create The Passion to Create

Review for &quot;The Passion to Create&quot; by Xeozenus

Original how everyone was boxes. Nice how the Blue Box used his intellect to solve his problems. If it was longer, or had more skits, it would be better. You can use this idea to make something unique(but not overused). I hope that this doesn't create a 'Box Crew'. Keep up your work and improvement.

Osuka responds: